Home Energy Plan
As our most comprehensive program, the Home Energy Plan offers a Home Energy Evaluation and more rebates on home upgrades.
Ready to start saving?
Our new Home Energy Plan Program offers the best in energy efficiency rebates. Schedule a Home Energy Evaluation today to receive these great benefits!
- Higher rebate amounts and an extensive suite of home upgrades that are only available in this program, including a new $500 minimum rebate for boiler and furnace upgrades.
- $1,000 bonus rebate when you complete three or more upgrades to your home.
- $300 rebate toward your Home Energy Evaluation to find out where the most savings are, personalized to your home.
- More rebate options including all the great upgrades found in our Home Improvement Rebates Program plus much more (furnaces, boilers, window glazing/inserts and skylights).
- For estimated rebate amounts, take a look at our Program Guide.
Start saving money and energy today.
How does it work?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Complete your EnerGuide* Home Energy Evaluation
- Choose an Energy Advisor and schedule your Home Energy Evaluation. We recommend getting at least two quotes as rates may vary.
- A $300 rebate will be applied directly to your Home Energy Evaluation invoice.
- Your Energy Advisor will assess your home from top to bottom and work with you to determine what energy-efficient upgrades are best for your home.
2. Get your custom home report
- Your home report will be available through an online portal at homeenergyplan.ca 2-3 weeks after your Home Energy Evaluation is completed.
- The report will show you where the best savings are in your home and will list all available energy efficiency rebates.
- Use your home report to select eligible upgrades such as furnaces, insulation and windows.
3. Complete the recommended upgrades and get your rebate
- Once renovations are complete, apply for a rebate:
- If you used a participating contractor from our E Pro Network, the contractor will submit your rebate application on your behalf (for qualifying “common upgrades” only). See the Program Guide for full details.
- If you used a non-participating contractor or completed the renovations yourself, a post-renovation Home Energy Evaluation is required to determine the energy savings prior to applying for your rebate.
4. Bonus rebates
- Schedule your Home Energy Evaluation today and receive an additional $1,000 rebate when you complete three or more eligible upgrades.
*EnerGuide is an Official Mark of Natural Resources Canada.