March 19, 2019 Pam's Home Energy Plan
Considering a Home Energy Evaluation?
Pam and Ben are here to walk you through the process of our newest program, the Home Energy Plan. Here’s a look behind the scenes.
Getting your own Home Energy Evaluation is easy through the Home Energy Plan.
How Does It Work?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Complete your EnerGuide* Home Energy Evaluation
- Choose an Energy Advisor and schedule your Home Energy Evaluation.
- We recommend getting at least two quotes, as rates may vary.
- $300 rebate will be applied directly to your Home Energy Evaluation invoice.
- Your Energy Advisor will assess your home from top to bottom and work with you to determine what energy-efficient upgrades work best for you.
2. Get your custom home report
- Your home report will be available online at homeenergyplan.ca within 2-3 weeks after your Home Energy Evaluation is completed.
- The report will show you where the best savings are in your home and will list all available energy efficiency rebates.
- Use your home report to select eligible upgrades, such as furnaces, insulation and windows.
3. Complete the recommended upgrades and get your rebate
- Once renovations are complete, apply for a rebate:
- If you used a contractor from our network, the contractor will submit your rebate application on your behalf (for qualifying “common upgrades” only, see the Program Guide).
- If you used a non-registered contractor or completed the renovations yourself, a post-renovation Home Energy Evaluation is required to determine the energy savings prior to applying for your rebate.
4. Bonus Rebates
- Sign up today and receive an additional $1,000 rebate when you complete three or more eligible upgrades.